ExoFit NEX provides the highest level of safety and the utmost comfort with technologically advanced hardware, soft yet extremely durable anti-absorbent webbing, strategically placed padding, and protective elements that prolong the service life of the harness. Every component is an innovation and improvement on current designs. The ExoFit NEX wraps around you for the ultimate in no-tangle donning and comfortable security. The shoulder, hip and leg padding is built-in so it can’t slip. The breathable lining guarantees you’ll stay dry and comfortable every day. It even has memory-fit features allowing you to lock the adjustments in place to prevent the web from slipping. The chest platform on the ExoFit NEX places the labels and I-Safe RFID tag behind a Velcro cover to protect the label and provide easy access. A covered pocket with elastic sides is conveniently placed on the front of the chest strap to hold workplace or personal items such as a cellular phone. Additional features include reflective material throughout the harness that increases worker safety in low visibility environments, a stand-up dorsal D-ring to easily secure a connector, and integrated suspension trauma straps for post fall-arrest comfort. The DBI-SALA ExoFit NEX meets all applicable industry standards, including OSHA, ANSI, CSA and CE.
- Duo-Lok™: Lightweight one-handed use w/memory-fit
- Revolver™: Simple and fast adjustment that locks into position
- Hybrid Comfort Padding: marries premium comfort & durability
- Tech-Lite™ Aluminum d-rings: Lightweight alloy adds to comfort
- Repel Technology Webbing: Provides up to 5 times more abrasion resistance and water repellency
- Integrated Trauma Straps
- Reflective material: Provides better visibility
- Impact Indicator Stitches
- Built in carrying pocket on chest & covered labels
- Breakaway lanyard keepers
- Max Capacity 420lbs
- Harness Weight 3.6lbs
- Size = Large (X-Small through XX-Large sizes available).
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI including the stringent ANSI Z359.
- 1 Body Harness