Sidewinders® provide a side mount solution when attaching threaded rod in dimensional lumber and composite wood joists. This labor and cost savings overhead attachment allows for easy adjustment, eliminating the need to cut threaded rod on-site. UL listings and FM approvals are available. Available in a wide range of fastener lengths for ¼”, ⅜”, and M10 threaded rod.
- No pre-drilling required.
- Structural attachment and rod anchor combined.
- Quick to install using the appropriate Sammy Nut Driver with an 18V cordless drill/driver.
- Reduces installation cost.
- Eliminates need to re-cut threaded rod in the field; easily adjusts to proper length.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Rod Size: 3/8 Inch
- Shank Diameter: 1/4 Inch
- Shank Length: 1 Inch