The Bosch 11264EVS 1-5/8-In. SDS-max® Combination Hammer motor provides 6.5 ft.-lbs. of impact energy, the tool weighs only 15.2 lbs., for a top performance-to-weight ratio. The hammer has integral clutch that helps to minimize torque reaction. Concrete contractors will appreciate the production in drilling and chiseling applications. The hammer’s 12-position Vario-Lock™ helps to optimize chiseling angles. Bosch’s Vibration Control™ in the hammer mechanism and grip area provide improved user comfort. And with Constant Response™ circuitry, users benefit from smooth starts and constant load under pressure.
- Powerful 13.0-AMP motor – drives 6.5 ft.-lbs. of impact energy for professional results
- Vibration Control™ – for all day jobs, tool allows for maximum user comfort
- Constant Response™ circuitry — provides soft-start and maintains constant speed under load
- Turbo™ Power — delivers 20 percent more power in hammer-only mode
- Electro-pneumatic impact system maximizes impact force and minimizes vibration
- SDS-max® bit system — tool-free bit changes with automatic bit-locking and maximum impact energy transfer rate
- Dual-mode selector — 2 modes of operation, rotary hammer and hammer only mode
- Variable-speed dial — for accurate bit starting and controlled chipping applications
- Vario-Lock™ positioning — rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle
- Integral clutch — helps minimize torque reaction
- Weighs 15.2 lbs
- (1) 360° Auxilliary Side Handle with Depth Stop
- (1) Carrying Case
There are no reviews yet.