The 3M™ DBI-SALA® 2100050 Concrete Anchor Strap is designed to provide temporary anchorage on concrete forms. The loop on the end of anchor strap slips over the rebar, and concrete is then poured on top of loop and wear pad providing a safe 5,000 lb. anchorage point. When the strap is no longer needed, simply cut strap and discard. The strap is made from 1 3/4″ wide polyester webbing with a full length outer wear pad for abrasion resistance. A forged alloy steel D-ring provides a compatible connection point for a lanyard or self-retracting lifeline.
- 42 in. (1m) concrete anchor strap
- Loop slips over rebar for fast installation
- Durable polyester construction
- Abrasion resistant polyester wear pad
- High strength steel D-ring
- Compact and lightweight design
- Economical disposable design